Finding our residents their forever home remains a top priority. With this is mind, we are introducing a new Virtual Adoption process. The goal is to continue to get animals adopted while reducing the amount foot traffic in our building and follow guidance from the CDC, Pennsylvania Department of Health, as well as government agencies and healthcare providers.
Here is how it works:
- Visit our Adoptable Pets Page to check out our current residents available for adoption.
- If you find a pet that seems to be the right fit for your family, please fill out the appropriate Adoption Application below! It will be submitted directly to our Adoption Team!
- You will receive a notification within 1 business day that the Application has been received.
- In 1-2 business days, one of our Adoption Team members will contact you to let you know if more information is needed or if your Adoption Application has been pre-approved.
- Once your Adoption Application is pre-approved, our Adoption Team member will work with you to set up a Get Acquainted at the Shelter with the resident. Please note that all members of the household must be present at the Get Acquainted.
- If all goes well at your Get Acquainted, our team will let you know what the next steps will be. You might even be able to adopt that same day. Our Furget Me Not retail store will be open to you to purchase any and all essential items such as crates, litter boxes, leashes, collars, toys and more. And our prices are significantly lower than you will find at Pet Stores.
Please note: Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are unable to provide out-of-state adoptions at this time
Note: you can also download the appropriate Adoption Application .PDF, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com
Please note: If you, or any of your family members, are feeling ill – please do NOT come to the Shelter for your Get Acquainted. If able, please contact us at 717-564-3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are unable to make it.