Workplace Giving

Do you work for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the federal government? Perhaps you are employed by another organization that participates in workplace giving? If so, consider donating to HSHA through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), the State Employees Combined Appeal (SECA), or the United Way. HSHA’s codes for Workplace Giving are:

4401-0027 (SECA)
77697 (CFC)
3022 (United Way)

Also, many employers will match contributions made to charitable organizations. Check with your human resources office about matching programs.

Join Our Mailing List

Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.