Holiday Adopt-a-Thon Event
Saturday, December 3rd | 11am-7pm (note: extended shelter hours!)
Give the Gift of a FURever Home this Holiday Season
This event features reduced adoption rates of $20 for dogs and $10 for cats/kittens and critters. Adoption fee includes spay/neuter surgery, microchip, vaccinations, and flea treatment.
Please note: Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
Here’s how it works:
- Any adoption application received for a resident from 10am – 7pm on Saturday, December 4th is eligible for the reduced adoption rate.*
- Despite lowered adoption fees, the adoption process and requirements will remain the same. Meet and Greets are by appointment only for approved adopters.
This year, you can enjoy the Adopt-a-Thon from the comfort of your couch or stop by to see the pets available – either option gets you the same discount, and all applications are timestamped and viewed in the order they are received (both online and paper applications).
Helpful tip: to help adoption application processing to go faster, please have vaccination records for your current pets ready.
This event is a prime opportunity to give a deserving homeless pet a loving new home and a second chance.
- Applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
- To receive the reduced adoption rate, application must be approved and adopter must be able to come in for a Meet & Greet within 72 hours of approval. All members of house hold must be present at Meet & Greet.
- Be sure to have your current pets’ vet records ready and available as many veterinarian offices are closed on the weekend.
- Despite lowered adoption fees, the adoption requirements will remain the same.
- Our Furget Me Not retail store will be open during your visit to purchase any needed supplies. Adoption Packages are also available with everything you need to bring home your new pet! Please note that due to manufacturing issues, we are not fully stocked up on dog crates.